Exoplanets are distant universes that don’t circle Earth’s Sun and something you may discover captivating on the off chance that you anticipate preordering Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth. Today subtle elements developed about the new Civ’s preorder reward. Purchasing the diversion ahead of time of its October 24th discharge date gets you six extra “Exoplanets” (otherwise known as maps) all of which share the names and are based on genuine found Exoplanets.
The preorder data is very opportune, as this end of the week the UK-based digital retailer Green Man Gaming rebate. Take 25% off Civilization: Beyond Earth with the coupon code beneath, however, you’ll need to act since it lapses Monday, August 25th at 9 am Pacific.
- Use Coupon: 01S6ZC-JVSB28-JRW7X4
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth
Human advancement: Beyond Earth is a rotating RPG that sets you in place to establishing settlements and claim them for the sake of Spain or rather “Franco-Iberia” as it will be alluded to in the new amusement as one of eight playable groups. The new exoplanet maps are outlined with novel elements given what the Firaxis improvement group envisioned they’d look like and are recorded underneath:
- Kepler 186f: One of the most seasoned known Earth-like planets. It includes rich vegetation in the diversion world.
- RigilKhantoris Bb: Orbiting the nearest star to our close planetary system.
- Tau Ceti d: A planet of oceans and archipelagos.
- Mu Arae f: Tidally secured circle a frail star, a large portion of the planet is solidified while the other half is constantly hot.
- 82 Eridani e: Tectonically insecure.
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A strange new disclosure with obscure landscape